Recent comments

• Reply to: Seeking my forever family...   1 day 19 hours ago

What a great post!
    You were articulate, reasonable, and specific in what you are searching for.
    I hope you get responses that are as well thought out, and ultimately find all you hope for in a family.

Jolene

• Reply to: Bi Sister Wife Looking for Family in Alabama/SE   2 days 17 hours ago

Sisterwife simply means co-wife to same husband. Relationship between wives varies, but triad is still poly. Whether it's sought or "allowed" are intra-family rules.

• Reply to: Never Send People Money   5 days 6 hours ago

Please remove Ama000. A scammer who comes by every so often. I've dealt with him before. Thanks!

• Reply to: In the UK and looking for my match   5 days 20 hours ago

Hi,  What career are you in, would be good to have another Brit in the home, someone who gets our sense of humour!  Established couple, done with child bearing, but not with family life and looking for the one He has made especially for us and us for her - please get in touch - Anne

• Reply to: Seeking a couple to be my forever!(31, never married no kids)   1 week 3 days ago

Sounds like we might be compatible. Here's a little bit about us.

Some of our shared hobbies include traveling/exploring (we've seen most of the states together), trying out new music, and restaurants/hole in the wall dives, cooking, hiking, biking, and kayaking on the Chattahoochee and Lake Acworth.

As a dancer I'm into all the other arts such as music/musical theater, theater, art and writing and would appreciate someone else who has a love for the arts. As a truck driver he's into...absolutely nothing to do with trucking. He loves to put holes in paper at a hundred feet, play video games that have to do with guns, magic, or space travel, read sci-fi novels, go biking on his recumbent bicycle, and kick ass in mixed martial arts. Some of my other creative hobbies include knitting, attempting to write a novel, and baking. His creative hobby is pretty much building mecs, dragons, and spaceships out of Lego.

Message us back if you think the three of us would click. Send a picture to us at tibbyncastro@hotmail.com and we'll send one back.

~Ashley and David

• Reply to: I am destined to be a best sister wife for the right family! Part 2   1 week 3 days ago

You sound like you would be perfect for my love and I! Here is a little bit about us.

Some of his and my shared hobbies include traveling/exploring (we've seen most of the states together), trying out new music, and restaurants/hole in the wall dives, cooking, hiking, biking, and kayaking on the Chattahoochee and Lake Acworth.

We hope to hear more about you soon and hopefully see if the three of us click.

~Ashley and David

• Reply to: A more detailed, personal ad   2 weeks 1 day ago

Hey message me or text me 912 272 2758

• Reply to: Seeking Bisexual female to complete family   2 weeks 4 days ago

I'm 25.   I'm a Bi woman looking for couples to do a threesome. I  have never done this but I am very interested in doing this.. someone let me know what to expect.  looking forward to your reply! Karally

• Reply to: Romance scammer   1 month 1 day ago

She's been around for over a year. I used to email her, but she would never prove that she was the person in the picture for me either. The other thing I found strange about her was that she claimed to be a third grade teacher, but she used bad grammar. Too funny!

• Reply to: Romance scammer   1 month 4 days ago

At our large age difference. People are to hung up on age. Guess it's better to marry a young immature boy that will run when the going gets tough than an older stable man that will stick by you through thick and thin.